Info on the 2013 Membership Requirements:
1) Join USAC .25 for the 2014 season (via the USAC racing website - select MMRA): USAC .25 Racing 2013 membership
You will need to pay the $100 online to USAC.
2) Then you need to submit a check made payable to MMRA for $85, along with the MMRA online application PDF.
Mailing details available on the MMRA application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BOTH ONLINE & PAPER REGISTRATION
* You need to turn in birth certificates for the minors (this only applies if you have not been a USAC member before)
* You will need to make two payments, one to MMRA for $85 and one either by check to USAC or online for $100
* Photos are optional, they are added to your profile online, if you aren't worried about that than you do not need to turn in a photo
* You still need to renew your OCSC membership by March 1st, if you need your card signed please see the Club President
* Attached is also the MMRA application, this need to be printed, filled out and returned to me with your MMRA dues
* You are allowed on free alternate handler with a family USAC membership. Your $25 MMRA alternate handler fee is not free. So if you sign up one alternate handler & your family, Your MMRA check would be made out for $110 ($85 + $25)
Contact us with any questions - and join today!